I-SHARE (International Sexual Health And REproductive Health) Survey is a collaboration with 33 countries around the world to assess if and how social restriction measures enacted during the COVID-19 global pandemic have impacted sexual and reproductive health.
Sexual and reproductive health areas evaluated in the research include:
- Sexual health and behaviors, with a focus on sexual risk behaviors
- HIV/STI testing and treatment
- Family structures, relationship quality, with a focus on risk for divorce
- Intimate partner violence
- Access to essential reproductive health commodities and services, including contraceptives, abortion, maternal health services
- Mental health, alcohol consumption, nutrition, and eating habits.
For more information on the survey and to read the study protocol please visit https://ishare.web.unc.edu/